Table of Contents
Commercial Wildlife Removal
Contact us today if you are experiencing commercial wildlife problems near Bloomington. Get rid of nuisance animals from your office and commercial properties. Our years of experience allow us to know the best solution as well as the best equipment for the job. We will protect your customers, employees and your building. We know that wildlife problems can be different in a commercial setting. Our goal as a company is to always remove pests in safe and humane ways.
We also want to prevent the problem from occurring again. Our commercial wildlife control technicians are trained and equipped to handle all aspects of commercial wildlife control. Wild animal problems with commercial buildings are common.We are called to manufacturing facilities, parking garages, high rises. Universities, schools, and government buildings. Nuisance animals do not discriminate when it comes to finding shelter. We can help no matter what type of building you have.
Training and Certification
Working with commercial buildings may require the use of specialized equipment. Our technicians have the training and necessary certifications. We make sure they have the proper skills and experience needed to handle all commercial wildlife issues. Our training and safety program complies with all regulations.
Removal of the pest is almost always a part of the wildlife solution. Usually this will require trapping. Our team will always take every precaution to make trapping safe and discreet. We want to try and prevent stress to the animals and exposure to anyone, especially your patrons.
Commercial Wild Animal Damage
There can be an alarming amount of damage created by wildlife in a commercial building and it can happen quickly. The damage begins with how they enter the building. Once inside, they create damage with the urine and excrement. There is also the potential of bites or illness due to wild animals. Our team is trained to remove the animals and their damage safely from your building.
Our goal will be to work with the business so that we can handle the problem with the least possible interference. This is true for every part of the process from trapping to restoration. We want to make your building, the staff and the customers safe from any wild animal damage in Hennepin County , MN. We will always do our best not to disrupt your daily business. Call for an inspection today.
Commercial Wildlife Removal How-to
- Inspection – A complete site inspection should be performed. This inspection will determine what type of animal is affecting your property. It will also determine the damage that they have caused. The inspection will also show how they are getting into the building.
- Evaluation – Once the inspection is complete create a plan for wildlife removal. This plan needs to include the safety of your employees and customers. If possible it should be done when they aren’t present. It’s important to be discreet.
- Removal – Using trapping, baiting or repellents, remove all wild animals from the property. For example bird removal may require netting, spikes, gels or laser deterrents to keep them from returning.
- Exclusion – Where possible seal any entry points. Fix damage that the animals caused entering the property. Seal any holes or gaps that they may have used to enter the building. If it isn’t possible to seal the area, (birds on roof) then deterrents will need to be used.
- Damage Repair – Once the animals have been excluded, the damage needs to be fixed. Their droppings must be removed. These droppings can be hazardous to the building and the people. Entry holes need to be sealed.